Mission Apollo Mission Apollo

wheeeee

I'm glad my mom never sent me to space camp, what a wast of cash.this was a terribly fun game.

Better Drawing in Flash Better Drawing in Flash

Pretty good...

I just gave you a high scor emostly cause of the title. "How to draw Gooder" *chuckle*

... my suggestion? both Corel Draw and Adobe Ilustrator can create vector art, and either one has an available export filter for .SWF. Illustrator files are even able to be directly imported to Flash 5. Without the ability to use an alternate graphics program, I'd never.. and I mean never.. create a flash animation. I could never get the hang of the drawign tools in the program.

capn-g responds:

I agree that FLASH itself is a horrible program for drawing in but most users probably won't want to take the time to learn FLASH AND Illustrator. If this helps ONE person do better, I feel justified.

Malapa's Challenge Malapa's Challenge

Amazing work

This is one of the best games I have ever seen in Flash. Honestly. And I am not even halfway through it yet. While the graphics may leave something to be desired, the concept and plannign for this game was wonderful! I didn't mind the 3 meg download time once I saw how much work went into it.
The only thing that got a little irritating is having to hit NEXT after every line of dialogue. I'd rather have seen it just play straight through.

Våld Våld

Javla fitta! thsts a hard game

Yah thats about the only Swedish I know and I don't even think I spelled it right... That and "fan va ful du é!" But how often do I get to work THAT into a conversation? :)
The game WAS reminiscent of Pico... I recognized the similarities without reading the other reviews. But it was different enough to not be considered a rip-off... I just didn't think the build up to the big battle was quite as fun. Nonetheless I liked the style and hope to see more of your work!

raitendo responds:

some think the game it's hard, but if you play it once or twice you notice that it really isn't hard at all - as when it comes to all computer game bosses, he follows a pretty simple pattern. I can easily defeat him without getting hurt once.

Star Huntress Star Huntress

Atari nostalgia

Great game! Nicely addictive. Not too hard or too easy. Had that old-time space invaders arcade style feel to it

Don't eat the Yellow Snow Don't eat the Yellow Snow

Cute

Great graphics and sound. A well planned and programmed game, but a lot of times it is damn near impossible to catch the snowballs.

Rookie Cupid Rookie Cupid

Mildly amusing

Eh. Thats about all I can say. I wasn't wildly impressed but, it wasn't typical Newgrounds stickfigure shit. Which probably explains its high score.